By Philippe Ploncard d’Assac
Source: Cercles Nationalistes Français
The recent terrorist attacks in Barcelona, Cambrils and in Finland, following those in other European cities, draw attention to the strange inability of European governments to prevent these attacks. They are, however, connected via the European Union and are supposed to cooperate with one another. And yet, each time, their security services prove to be incapable of preventing these attacks, even though many of the perpetrators are, as they say, “well-known to the police.” So why, then, are they able to prevent these attacks against political leaders but not against ordinary citizens?
First of all, a few observations:
- How come the criminals are shot dead virtually every time ? And yet, it would be better to investigate the terrorist network to find out who gave the orders for these attacks. Not only has this not been done but it seems the authorities do not wish to do so…
- How come the alleged perpetrator of the Barcelona attack, Driss Oukabir (nicknamed “Soprano”), an Islamist “on the run” who frequently went to nightclubs with women, was not found…?
- How come, according to the Spanish police, he was only identified because he had obligingly left his passport in the van used for the attack…? These terrorists really do have the peculiar habit of leaving their proof of identity for the investigators…!
- How come the “alleged perpetrators” of the Cambrils attack were killed, whereas we were told they wearing “fake explosive belts”…?! Odd terrorists or an odd set-up, as if they had been made to play a role, without telling them why. It is strange that the “alleged” terrorists, according to the Spanish police, were killed without due process…?!
- Just as US Admiral John Pointdexter – a Freemason – brought in the Patriot Act following 9/11, all European governments are now taking advantage of the emotional shock sparked by these attacks to impose repressive laws which do nothing to improve the security of citizens. Indeed, we would be tempted to say the effect is just the opposite. In this respect, the recent attacks in Spain and in Finland will allow Macron to finally pass his controversial security law (which, though it would bring an end to the fallacious state of emergency, will still include its temporary measures). Thus we are gradually becoming a repressive police state, a dictatorship disguised by a security pretext […]
- How can we really fight against so-called “Islamic” terrorism while, like all European states, we continue to open the door to immigrants, as if following orders? And yet, the photos of the hordes of “immigrants” show that they are almost entirely all men, whose sexual outbursts in the form of rape are well known by the countries which welcome them.
It follows, then, that if European governments really wanted to fight this “Islamic terrorism”, they would begin by closing the borders and would make the perpetrators talk instead of killing them, wiping out all possibility of identifying who really gave the orders. Meanwhile, only Zionism ultimately benefits from these attacks.
So before repeating “it’s Islamic terrorism, it’s ISIL” , like our governments and our media under orders, we ought to really remember that ISIL was created by the CIA and Israel in order to destabilise the Middle East and destroy the countries in the region which obstruct plans for “Greater Israel”, which explains the wars in Iraq and Syria.
We should also recall that ISIL is led by a certain al-Baghdadi, whose real name is Samuel Eliot, a former Mossad agent, as revealed by Edward Snowden, former member of the CIA and the NSA.
So who benefits from the crime, from these crimes ?!
We are in the midst of a manipulation by politicians and the media.
So is it Islamic terrorism or Zionist terrorism under a “false flag” ?!
This is the question we should ask if we want to finally wipe out this terrorism, which has come from elsewhere…!
Translated from French